February 11, 2009

Off Today


I am currently on the 4 days a week running plan. It doesn't feel like enough sometimes and I am getting nervous that I won't be able to keep up with you all! I do feel like it gives my body time to recover however, and I am starting to see the glory in not over-doing it. Today I won't run, so my Nike mini is playing video games.

Yesterday I had the best run since I started training. It was late when I got out of work and also cold (45 degrees!), cloudy, and dark. But once I was out running along the water, I enjoyed it more than a sunny day run. I decided to run down a pier at the end of it which was strangely liberating. Weird to say, but I think I enjoy overcast weather while running.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4 days is plenty i think - i only run 3 days a week! And one of those is uber-light too. you be careful with those gams! :)