February 3, 2009

Day 1 of "official" training for the marathon


It's a beautiful day here in Vermont, quite warm already at 20 degrees! I am very excited to start my "official" day of training in such warmness! I have been running in negatives, not so much fun! Yesterday was cold and well my first day off of the week, so I didn't feel much like running. So we (Jordan, Skooter, Sandi, and I) went for a walk instead, past the church and Jill (horse in picture w/ Jordan), and of course the scottish highland cattle, our favorite route! We (the dogs and I) plan on running 3 miles at an easy pace today and timing it just out of curiosity on how long it will take us. Will let you know later, or maybe not, depending on how bad it is!

2 comments:

**Amy** said...

oh I miss Vermont!!! Love the picture!!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy moly. You guys are totally one with nature. AWESOMEEEEEEE