September 1, 2009

wedding over...CRUNCH time!


So who would of thought that planning a wedding, buying a horse, and training for a marathon would have been so time consuming??? Haha obviously not me! I decided it would be fun to be that crazy busy! Well wedding is over, horse is in training, and now its CRUNCH TIME FOR ME!!!! I am seriously debating flying out Kingston and having him help me run the marathon. I have a lot of catching up to do and it worries me! You girls need to seriously consider taking off w/o me, I am totally fine with that! Jordan, Skooter, Sandi and I ran 9 miles today! WOOOT WOOTT making progress somewhere! I guess getting married is pretty time consuming afterall! :)

1 comment:

kafka said...

We are definitely NOT 'taking off w/out you' woman!! I'm hoping you guys won't mind doing the run 10-walk 1 plan that I've been doing? 9 miles is great! Take it easy - have you mapped out the rest of your weeks? Maybe: 12, 15, 18, 12, 8?