March 2, 2009

Even Nene Takes a Week Off.


Early last week I toppled over. It was the least graceful fall you could possibly imagine. In an attempt to save my teeth (I wasn't thinking marathon training in this moment, let's call that a lapse in judgement), I landed completely *insert lbs. here*  on my left knee. 

Ok, so the stairs didn't look like this, but it was one of those moments where you realize what just happened and kind of talk to yourself (shit, does anyone else do this?). 

Needless to say, I took last week off while the purple dots slowly turned brown and I regained confidence in my ability to...do anything without falling. I'm in good company. Nene, a Denver Nugget also bruised his knee recently

"Tests on Monday showed that his knee has no structural damage. He is listed day-to-day."

Ditto.


No comments: