March 2, 2009

cross-training day :)~


I took the day off again from running and decided it was a cross-training day :) So, I went snowboarding in the morning with Jordan, than went snowshoeing in the afternoon with the doggies. It's snowing like crazy here and we already got 5" and it's supposed to snow all night! The picture is the view from the summit of Madonna Mountain where we go skiing/snowboarding! It's so beautiful! Now we didn't get a view like that today because all the snow! It's well worth it though! So I plan on going snowboarding in the morning again and then maybe run in the afternoon, we shall see! I am enjoying running a lot, but decided that if I took more than 2 days off a week that would be ok at the moment too! My next cross-training will be riding a horse :) great exercise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo Kara!