March 20, 2009

dissapointed!


I must say I am dissapointed in my siblings, here it has been OVER a week since anyone has posted, and the last person that posted was ME! Majorly disspointed sisters! I live in the middle of NOWHERE Vermont and I still manage to post more than you girls do! AY CARUMBA!
Anywho, running is going good here in Vermont, I haven't really increased my mileage in a long time, running about 3 miles 5x a week. But I have increased my riding horses :o) Very EXCITING! I ride Onyx a 11 yr old Percheron/QH? Cross (pictured here). He is super cute and super good and reminds me of my old horse Bailey. I really enjoy this and well its good cross training.....or that's what I keep telling myself. South beach diet is going really well, I don't even notice I am even on a diet anymore! Jordan and I have both lost 15 lbs each! I'm still working on losing more, I'm pretty sure Jordan is content with that! Till next month! ;)

No comments: