March 25, 2009

Do the whirlwind.


I apologize, Kara. I have been a little swamped lately. Look at my to-do list! It would keep anyone terribly busy. I have been running, albeit very slowly. 

Yesterday I had a problem only other runners could understand: being 2 miles into your run and wanting to take your shirt off. SF weather (especially along the water) can be hard to predict, so I often go out with a long sleeve t-shirt on. Big mistake! I finished out the rest of my run with what I like to call the "preppy look" (you know what I'm talking about, sweater around shoulders, tie in the front). I wouldn't dare post this in the middle of your winters, so I am hoping spring has sprung for you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take if off baby! Woo-hoo! So, I don't have sympathy for you - it's only *just* breaking 50 here. BUT, I do have a time-tested strategy: when i take off my shirt, i fold the sleeves behind it, roll it up, then stick the roll across my back, under my sports bra straps. Handy-dandy, hands-free, preppy-free carrier.(love the list.)