April 3, 2009

It's the perfect weather for...

ARM WARMERS!! I know that I was the only lucky one to receive a snazzy pair of black lululemon arm warmers with reflective bird design (on the right warmer only!) from a certain James at Christmas but you guys must be jealous! I finally had the opportunity to wear them on my run last night, with leggings and a sleeveless run top, and let me tell you - those things are MONEY! They fit so well, and are actually really warm and the right-arm design is funky cool, and they look hot! I hate to post without a pic, but I can't find one to them justice and I couldn't take a pic of myself wearing them (watching me try to hold the camera and somehow get my hand farther from my arm would've been funny). I plan to wear them to my race on Sunday and I'll make sure I get a proper photo then. If you see these at a lulu near you, you must get a pair!

No comments: